Controlling data collection by third-party applications - Every page of your website is populated by multiple tags, all of which are able to collect data from and drop cookies on visitors. How do you protect yourself and potential customers against data-collecting tags that may not comply with privacy policies and the law?
Complying with different privacy laws of international site visitors - If someone in a different country than your own visits your site, the privacy laws in that country alter your site data collection and privacy obligations.
COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR DIGITAL MARKETERS
Ensighten Privacy offers complete visibility and control of all tags that collect visitor data, to ensure full compliance with US and international privacy laws, as well as your organization’s privacy policies. Ensighten offers unique advantages for the enterprise:
- Simple deployment - implement Ensighten Privacy with one line of code that remains consistent across pages. No need to remove tags from pages into any tag management system.
- Centralized control - monitor and control all tags from a single system.
- Complete solution - unlike other privacy solutions, Ensighten Privacy does it all, from tag audit to individual tag control to visitor consent.
- Visitor transparency - Ensighten Privacy offers visitors a clear opportunity to opt in or out.
- Trustworthy - Ensighten Privacy is the only solution on the market partnered with PrivacyChoice.org, the leading provider of visitor tracking data and privacy tools.
ENSIGHTEN PRIVACY FEATURES
- Built-in support for DNT (Do Not Track), UK Cookie Law, German and French regulations
- Visitor-by-visitor level data collection and privacy control
- Continuous monitoring and alerting of new tags, unusual tag behavior, non-compliance
- Audit reports demonstrating your commitment to privacy
- Fully customizable dialogue box for visitor consent
- Audit reports that demonstrate your commitment to privacy